<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, January 30, 2009
1/30/2009 10:50:00 pm

YESSAH. Scholarship. :D
Party world!










BACK ACHES.
Lololol for no apparent reason since 4 hours were spent sitting & singing today. :D
Received sms from MOE at like 6plus in the morning??
Woke me up from my sleep & I think I subconsciously told my parents the news & went back to sleep.
Then phone calls & smses started coming in. Lolol & felt awake already.
Seems like many cut off points are reduced by 1.
Went for pianolesson & then to bugis temple to pray with my mum. Shopped alittle there tooo! :D
Met the girls & went partyworld ktv & SANGGG for 4 hours. Val left first cause she wasnt feeling well.
Then Wanni & I ate LJS & shopped for school stuff. Lol.
KEEP IN TOUCH GIRLS I LOVE YOU. (:
Dinner at chomps with Miss lea tomorrow & Ty's coming back! :D
Received the scholarship letter from MOE just now & my dad commented atleast they can save $$ for the first yr.
Which meannnns, he thinks I'm gna do badly & lose the scholarship in year 2!
Hahaha no way man. I will work hard. Promise. :D
Don't know why blogger doesnt allow me to space between lines so i changed the colours of the text to allow easy reading.

CHEERS. :D






Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links