<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, March 20, 2009
3/20/2009 12:47:00 am

HAHAHAHAH whatever man, whatever.

Met up with Wanni & Val today at marina! Wanni & I got our backpacks. :D
Then headed to fengrong's hse for the mini gathering! Finally saw shihui!
Hahaha food was greatttttttt! I think it was the most delicious bbq so far. Because of mother Charmaine. :D Bbq-ed banana, s'mores, delifrance-like potato!
Missed the people loads. :D Glad to know they're all doing fine.
Meeting the girls again soon to get our O'level certs! Yay. :D

Tmr's time to start on homeworkkkkkkkkkkkk.
:(:( I rlly must complete sth tmr.
Hahaha wish me luck. :D

I'm still feeling too lazy to upload pictures. Heh I will do it if I complete some hw tmr!

CHEERS. (:
BE HAPPY.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links