<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
3/18/2009 11:17:00 pm

HELLO WORLD I GOT MY 1STAR KAYAKING CERT! :D

Hahaha our kayaking course was held at sembawang waterventure club, much cleaner than kallang river. But still gross & trash-filled. :S
Sun was horrible today!
Now i'm black & red. :DD

Anyway it was awesome! The time in the water the strokes everything EXCEPT the capsize drill. I cannot stand being overturned in the kayak while staying in the water to figure out which side to come out from. Arghhh i think i took atleast 6 tries. Lol & i still owe them a capsize for betting on some street name.

First day we learnt most of the strokes & did rescue which i think is fun just that i've got no strength to pull the kayak up. Hahaha. Instructor gave us a lift to yishun & I watched kenneth & zhiheng have their dinner.
2nd day dabao-ed macs in the morning for lunch! & it was all soggy by the time we ate it.
Learnt even more strokes & also how to capsize people/splash water. :D
Had to walk all the way out to the bus stop this time & was bitten by mosquitos 4times!
Met Jasselyn & Alvin at Yishun & jasselyn went home while we had ljs. (: Then went mandai zoo to look for elephant glue hahahahhahhaa.
My legs have multiple bruises now. :( & my hands have blisters. Lolol.


I've got no time for homework & studying manxzxzxxz.
Can't wait for 2e5 gathering tomorrow! :D

& I still feel as if I'm on a kayak drifting.
Hahha pictures another day! :)

?_? Is that considered overboard?

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links