
entries
Sunday, April 12, 2009
4/12/2009 03:35:00 pm
AHHHHHHHH.The SOARthroat monster attacked me yesterday. !#$%^~En-mazing race yesterday was good!Was supposed to meet the people at 6.25AM at vivo. Reached at 7.15. Hoho. ((:Anyway my team was pretty awesome. The girls were enthu & efficient. :D They din even wna eat lunch :(So we were the 11th team to reachhhhhh! :D Many funny stuff happened along the way. (:We did tasks like asking for newspapers from houses, high & low rope elements blabla.I fell a few mins after we flagged off & suffered two big bruises. Hahahahah.Still it was good.Had dinner with a few 4e5 people. I ate Kfc, old changkee & sushiiiii!Went over to jen's house & played mahjong.The 4e5 people left & zhiwei yuliang warrensoo joined us. (:I think i played less than 5 games & went to sleep all the way. Super drained after running the entire day. They even watched saw5. & recorded my snores rawrrrrrrr.Got no mood to complete any work now. :(:(Cheers people. :Dway too stubborn.
Life's good. ♥;