<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
4/21/2009 09:18:00 pm

I MISS HOLIDAYS. :(:(:(

Oh nooooo I'm supposed to be studying for math test now.
Odac hike tmr = no time to study!
& i'm sure i got 4/25 for chem. Wtshit hahahaha.
& I cant upload recent pictures. Frigggg.

I feel like I can ramble & ramble & complain & complain non-stop now.
Went for Ben&Jerry's free cone day with Limei Alvin Weijie but the ice cream isnt helping much.

I needa break! I need food. Heck if i put on another 3plus more kg. Napha's over.
ZZZ.
Why so busyyyyyyyyy! May's gna be packed to the max.

Self jacked.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links