entries
Thursday, April 09, 2009
4/09/2009 08:18:00 pm
YAYYY I'm here!Have been quite busy these few days. & my legs are aching.Monday's stairs training, tues's PE, wed's omg mac ritchie training & tdy's PE.:((Today was good. :D Lessons were manageable, firedrill was funny.Rushed bio prac at rajah block aft lessons. Hhahahaha Victor laughed till he fell off the chair & it was freakinggggg funny. Limei was in her bimbo mood which was very entertaining & kakiong was super with his guitar! Laughed till my ABS hurt. Blame the Red Bull! Then flew to serangoon to meet the girls! I felt nostalgic. Awww. I walked 3 bus stops before boarding the bus home. ((:Going for more training with either weeping&samuel tmr or filzah on sat! But I'll just lag if i train with weeping&samuel. On the other hand I'll be dead tired by sat evening. Lolol.Can't wait for saturdayyyyyy! ((:Cheers. :D
Life's good. ♥;